Understanding your customers is the key to creating better experiences for them.
Implementing tappit technology at your event or venue will give you a deeper understanding of your customers’ behaviour. Simplify your data collection by using one system for entry and payments.
With tappit, event organisers have access to near-real-time reporting, including entry and exit, transactions and engagements.
Just a few ways tappit’s insights can help you improve customer experience:
- See which bar is the most popular at your festival so you can staff it appropriately to decrease queue times.
- Learn which customers are your most valuable and send them special offers.
- Find out which product is a best seller and learn how often it should be restocked at a particular location.
- Find out how much time customers spent at your event.
- Create marketing initiatives based on a customer’s past purchasing behaviour.
Various types of reports can be provided including: transaction reports, sales reportsaccess reports, etc.
* Near real-time reporting dashboards can be provided if the event is online or after the event if the event if offline.